(first 5 minutes are free, any 15 minute portion thereafter) $ 35.00
Insurance may cover services part through your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have coverage for Telehealth counseling?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician? (It rarely is required)
- Monday, Thursday and Friday by Appointment
- Evening hours may be available by special appointment
- Telephone and text messages returned within one business day
Rates (If using insurance, a contracted lower rate may apply). Your out-of-pocket cost will depend on your insurance copay and deductible.
|Diagnostic Interview (Initial Visit)
|Individual Psychotherapy 45-50 minutes
|Family Therapy 50 minutes
Longer sessions will be at a higher rate based on time.
Telehealth sessions are the same rate as face-to-face. Insurance companies may vary as to their coverage.